1. Super Street Fighter 2: Chun Li vs. Cammy- This was the first video game I've ever stroked to...Chun Li's muscular shiny legs riding all the way up to her waste did me in every time. Love when she did the fireball too! And, of course, I paused the game when she did the helicopter kick, too. Cammy got my peeper throbbing too, with her hot British tough-chick bod, complete with camo body paint!
2. Tomb Raider- Lara Croft: This was always a tough game...Lara was hot but it was fun to play too...I always wanted to lick her hot butt.
3. Final Fantasy X- Lulu: Love the final fantasy chicks...Lulu's boobers were unreal! Yuna and Rikku got me throbbing in this one too.
If I ever meet a single girl who can do a flawless Rikku cosplay, I'm totally going to have to ask her to marry me on the spot. Such a fan boy for that l'il cutie.
ReplyDeleteGreat Post, I haven't seen anyone discuss this before. Vid game girls made all of us so hard at the time. Naughty Boys haha
ReplyDelete