Top Moments in the Video: 1. 0:22-0:28 Jess's confident country walk and beautiful tummy goes right into her hot ass move to start the next scene!; 2. 0:34-0:47- jess's lapdance would make me cum in my pants!; 3. The scene starting at 2:00 with all her hot dancer friends, then they flaunt their tasty tushies at 2:14- a lickfest for us stroke buds!; 4. ""Push Tush" part at 2:19 culminating at 2:30; 5. Ass at 3:13 into the bikini ass- a CLASSIC scene!; 6. The WHOLE car wash scene after that, with honorable mention to 3:24 with her tush, 3:29, and 4:00
Overall Analysis: One of the most incredibly hot vids of all time. Just like the Shakira one prior, not recommended for early stroking in a marathon session. As a matter of fact, this is the vid I've used to splooge to most during a marathon session.
An excellent splooge vid, though I'd want to use my A-B repeat function to isolate hot moments of tushy action from the distracting cutaways to the old guy and other stuff. That opening street strut is an instant call to stroke. colinmurton@yahoo.co.uk
ReplyDeleteThis video is almost porn, so hot. Jessica is such a little minx in it, the best shes ever looked.
ReplyDeleteYou can tell shes soo horny the entire video, she def ate and gotten her pussy eaten by some of the babe dancers. I imagine her nude tan body in just those red boots, pushing that perky smooth butt out and getting fucked. The bikini is def a classic scene and any real man struggles to get through this without cumming.
I do a lot of strokin to porn but this may be my favorite vid of all time to masturbate to. Jessica's toned stomach, and those daisy duke shorts are a real treat to jerk to. I wonder how much cum I've shot to her? Good stuff, thanks for posting! It must be great fun to video yourself jerkin your cock to Jessica and posting it for everyone to see!
ReplyDeletestrokin94 from JC